Playlist

|

Have you gotten quite sick of your iTunes playlist? Here’s a short little game you can with your playlist to make it (perhaps) a little more interesting. Or maybe allow you to see some songs in a different light.

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 Player, or whatever on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.


If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Lithium - Nirvana

How would you describe yourself?
Six Feet From the Edge – Creed
(Close enough)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Santa Monica – Theory of a Deadman

How do you feel today?
Bowl of Oranges – Bright Eyes

What is your life’s purpose?
Numba 1 – Kardinal Offishall
(Wow.. this is actually true. My life goal (although unachievable), is to be the best at everything.)

What is your motto?
Shake Down - Akon
(HAHA. Does this mean I want to kill everyone?)

What do your friends think of you?
Candy Shop – 50 Cent
(Oh my, sleezy)

What do you think about very often?
Fire – Jimi Hendrix
(In an odd way this is also true)

What is 2 + 2?
Back That Thang Up – Juvenile
(LOL)

What do you think of your best friend?
Down In Oakland – The Transplants

What do you think of the person you like?
C’est Chelou - Zaho
(Irony has never better presented itself. lol. And I just made a post about this song)

What is your life story?
Dangerous – Akon ft. kardinal Offishall
(Interesting. Living on the edge I suppose. Or I’m just a threat to society)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
My Style - BEP
(I do want to be self employed at one point)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Crank That - Soulja Boy
(HAHAHAHA)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Disco Inferno – 50 Cent
(Very likely)

What will they play at your funeral?
Party People - Nelly ft. Fergie.
(Interesting. HAHA. Celebration of life I guess, or they’ll just be happy that I’m gone)

What is your hobby/interest?
Like Me - Girlicious
(This doesn’t make any sense)

What is your biggest fear?
Get Buck In Here - DJ Felli Fel
(HAHAHA. I don’t think I’ve ever been afraid of being “buck”)

What is your biggest secret?
Tell Me – Diddy ft. Christina
(I guess I don’t have a secret and that’s like a “you tell me”)

What do you think of your friends?
Hey Ya! - Andre 3000

What will you post this as?
Tambourine - EVE ft. Swizz Beatz.
(No I won’t… but okay)

I’m surprised at how often the answer made sense if not entirely accurate. Feel free to copy and paste this to your own blog and play. I’d love to see what you have as answers so please trackback to me to share.

There’s another game you play where you post the next 10 songs your iTunes spits out regardless of how embarrassing they are. I’m posting these just for fun since I feel like sharing.

  1. Toxic – Britney Spears
  2. My Humps – BEP
  3. Baby Got Back – Sir Mix-a-lot
  4. Knocking on Heaven’s Door – GNR
  5. Breathe – Prodigy
  6. The Mighty Quinn – Bob Dylan
  7. Ring the Alarm – Beyonce
  8. Weight of the World – Evanescence
  9. Where Would I Be? – Cake
  10. Gangsta Lovin’ – Alicia Keys

0 comments:

Post a Comment